Transportation contains many rules, laws and regulations as well as documents and spreadsheets that result from these that, depending on the kind of transport, have to be used or are universally valid. Particularly the regulations regarding animal feed transport as well as their storage encompass a huge set of rules that is published and maintained by institutions and authorities. Here we have some links to relevant databases and important documents as well as proofs for our own certification, proof of insurance and permits.

Permission in accordance with Art. 7 of Explosives Act

Anyone who is employed or self-employed as part of an economic enterprise or an agricultural or forestry business or in the employment of workers

  • wants to handle explosive substances
  • intends to engage in the transport of explosive substances, or
  • wants to transport explosive substances

requires a permit according to Art.7 of the Explosives Act (SprengG).

Here you can find the permit

Insurance confirmation and EU licence

Freight transports require corresponding insurance because even the best forwarder is not immune to damage from accidents or other unforeseen events. Nonetheless the insurance confirmation can prove that we do all we can in order to fulfil your contract. Part of this is, of course, a valid licence for trans-border commercial freight transport.

Certification as a specialist disposal firm & permission for Transport of waste

Here you can find our certificate as a specialist disposal firm

Here you can find our permission to transport waste

GMP+ B3 & B4

The Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), a set of rules, contains the GMP+ B4 standard for the transport of fodder. In addition to GMP B4, since 2015 we are GMP B3 certified for the storage of packaged feed.

These certificates presume e.g. an integration of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP), a standard for animal feed safety. In our download area you will find the link to the website of the International Database Transport for Feed (IDTF) and, with the appropriate search terms you can read about cleaning processes and transport conditions for animal feed. Additionally you will find our current GMP certificate.